~Melancholy Melody~
Saturday, March 29, 2008

{ My birthday party }

Yesterday, i had my first birthday party!!! We reached my aunt house and head to the bbq pit.
I change my shoes into sports shoesand headed to the gym. On the way, I saw my cousin's dog running towards me. I opened my arms and hug it. It lick my face and i felt yuck. I head into the room and saw Ivan,my cousin, playing the computer at the free area! When i walked towards him, i saw him playing cartoonnetwork! He told me that he hack into the computer!!!
I went into the gym and started running. Feeling tired, i head back to the bbq pit and take a rest. Geraldine jie jie asked me if I would wanted to walk her dog. I agreed and walked her dog. Ivan scolded me for not walking the dog the correct way. Like he thinks that the dog is his!!!
After the walk, I went to the waiting seat and waited 4 WT(can't tell who). I waited her 4 1 hour plus and finally she came. I scolded her as I told her to come early.
When we went back to the bbq pit, everyone were eating already. We then took the things we nd and started eating. It was Ivan's tym to walk the dog. As WT is scared of dog so when she see the dog, she screamed.
I told Ivan to go away and he did so. After the eating, WT and I went to the gym.
After a big day, I am so tired out.I went home at 11.30 pm plus. Bathed and slept.

That day is my happiest day in my life!!!


11:42 PM

~My Melancholy~




||The Loner||

A sad girl, Sandy. A very sad girl who has many friends.
I like to thank my friends for giving me the fun and laughter.
Although we are going to different school, but we can still contact each other right?

||Loves||

Anime,food of course, friends, movies, show, idols and many many more
||Splatter||

Sry... I dun want to put so others will not spam my chatbox


||My wishlist||||

A new Laptop
A PSP
A new MP4
A new Wii
A 12 month old golden retriever puppy
10 more Habbo Card ^o^
A new bookmark
(Melissa,Charmian,Anthea,Sabrina,Andrea and others of my friends to be happy and healthy
Change my handphone)
Make my grandma nvr go away from me
Have powers! Right hand is fire while the left hand is water! Watch Miley and Me,Hannah Montana, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince
Get a copy of OathBreaker and the rest of the Tsubasa eposide