~Melancholy Melody~
Tuesday, June 17, 2008

{ Quizz... }

Name 20 people whom you can think of right now.Don't read the questions till you've named the 20 people.At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this.


1.Andrea
2.Anthea
3.Jane
4.Joyce
5.Wen Xin
6.Felicia
7.Yi Ting
8.Sabrina
9.Melissa
10.Ryan
11.Isaac
12.My jie
13.Alan
14.Cassandra
15.Farah
16.Geraldine
17.Janie
18.Lee Ting
19.Tristan
20.Teng Chong

QUESTIONS~


How did you meet no.14?
(Cassandra) We? We meet when Pri 1 :)


What would you do if you did not meet no.1?
(Andrea) If I didn't meet Andrea, I tink I will be lost in my world...


What if no.9 and no. 20 dated
(Melissa and Teng Chong) Aaahhh...!!! I tink Melissa would kill herself mah.


Will no.6 and no.17 date?
(Felicia and Janie) I tink nvr in my life. Girls date with girls? Oh my gosh!!


Describe no. 3?
(Jane) She is quite a shy girl but when she is angry, u are in trouble... Deep trouble...


Is No. 8 attractive?
(Sabrina) Yes, she is lah.


Describe no. 7?
(Yi Ting) She is a nice girl who screams quite loud when she is angry too...


Know any of no. 12's family members?
(My jie) Hello?! She is my jie lah. Of course I knw and I am not telling :P


What will you do if no. 18 confesses to you?
(Lee Ting) I tink I will forgive lah.


What language does no.15 speak?
(Farah) She speaks English,Malay and a bit of Chinese


who is no.9 going out with?
(Melissa) She is always single.


How old is no.16?
(Geraldine) My cousin is 16 years-old. Quite old lah :P


When is the last time you spoke to no.13?
(Alan) If I am not wrong... I tink is at Science Enrichment...


Who is no.2 favourite band/singer?
(Anthea) If I am not wrong again, it is Hilary Duff.


You ever date no.4?
(Joyce) Nvr in my life mah!


Would you ever date no.17?
(Janie) First of all, I don't like girls(I mean love)


Is no.19 single?
I am guessing, NO!!!


What is no.10 last name?
(Ryan) His last name is Ng.


Where does no.6 live?
(Felicia) Somewhere in Singapore... :P


What is your favourite thing about no.5?
(Wen Xin) She is nuts with the ICE CAFE with me too :p


People to do this quiz:


1.Andrea
2.Wen Xin
3.Jane
4.Anthea
5.Felicia

It is a must to do it lol.....


5:49 AM

~My Melancholy~




||The Loner||

A sad girl, Sandy. A very sad girl who has many friends.
I like to thank my friends for giving me the fun and laughter.
Although we are going to different school, but we can still contact each other right?

||Loves||

Anime,food of course, friends, movies, show, idols and many many more
||Splatter||

Sry... I dun want to put so others will not spam my chatbox


||My wishlist||||

A new Laptop
A PSP
A new MP4
A new Wii
A 12 month old golden retriever puppy
10 more Habbo Card ^o^
A new bookmark
(Melissa,Charmian,Anthea,Sabrina,Andrea and others of my friends to be happy and healthy
Change my handphone)
Make my grandma nvr go away from me
Have powers! Right hand is fire while the left hand is water! Watch Miley and Me,Hannah Montana, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince
Get a copy of OathBreaker and the rest of the Tsubasa eposide