~Melancholy Melody~
Monday, July 28, 2008

{ Maple??? }



Few days ago, I brought my Teenage book to sch to show my friends about the maple boss monsters. Then Ryan accidently saw it too. Then he kept pestering me that he wants to see it... I



got angry then i told him I will post it on my blog. So I will nw.



It's monster shows of the boss of all snails. It is called the Mano. It's level is 20 and it's hp is 2000. Wow... Happy killing it. But the experience is quite gd lah,120.(Founded at Victoria Road: Thicket Around The Beach 3)








It's monster is called the Stumpy. It's level is 35. Okok lah... The hp is quite scarying. 7000. $.$ But it can be avoid 12 tym. *.* The experience is better,405. (Founded at Victoria Road: East Rocky Mountain 4)



It's is called the Tae Ryun. The name sounds a bit funny. :p It level is quite high too,71. Hp is 93000. I faced it before and it can lock yr skills up. So scary. It's knockback is 1500. Happy killing it. The exp is 1580.( Mu Lung: Territory of the Wandering Bear)


This monster is called the Elliza. It's level is 83. Hp is... Nothing to say mah,87000. It's knockback is 3000. o.o!!! exp is 2800.( Orbis: Stairway to the Sky 2)



The boss of the snow country!!! Name is called Snowman!!!! Level 90,HP 120000 adn knockback is 3000!!! Exp is the most highest, 5200!!!! (El Nath: Valley of Snowman) A special advise, if u are not lvl 99^, don't go.

I hope u will find it interseting to kill this bosses are up to yr lvl, go on and kill it if u dare too?!



6:01 AM

~My Melancholy~




||The Loner||

A sad girl, Sandy. A very sad girl who has many friends.
I like to thank my friends for giving me the fun and laughter.
Although we are going to different school, but we can still contact each other right?

||Loves||

Anime,food of course, friends, movies, show, idols and many many more
||Splatter||

Sry... I dun want to put so others will not spam my chatbox


||My wishlist||||

A new Laptop
A PSP
A new MP4
A new Wii
A 12 month old golden retriever puppy
10 more Habbo Card ^o^
A new bookmark
(Melissa,Charmian,Anthea,Sabrina,Andrea and others of my friends to be happy and healthy
Change my handphone)
Make my grandma nvr go away from me
Have powers! Right hand is fire while the left hand is water! Watch Miley and Me,Hannah Montana, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince
Get a copy of OathBreaker and the rest of the Tsubasa eposide