HI! Yesterday my sister and I went to bpp to buy items to make sushi. We got hungry and wanted to makan first. But my sis wanted to walk around to see if there were any new clothes.
As we were walking, we entered timezone. I went to take my card out and tried playing but didn't work out. As we were looking at the others playing games, suddenly someone tap my shoulder. When I look behide me, I saw Mr Wong, wearing yellow T-shirt and normal pants, waving at us. I look at him with surprisement. He siad hi and i replied him too. He said that after PSLE must go out and relax.... He introduced his kids to us and they look very cute.... :)
Then we went to KFC to makan! I tried the bbq chicken wings then it tastes very hot mah!!!! Nxt tym i go eat the other favour.
5:53 AM
~My Melancholy~