~Melancholy Melody~
Monday, November 17, 2008

{ For My friends }

HI! I'm srry that I didn't update my blog :D Too busy doing some pics that I redo it lah!
It's abt the pics of Tsubasa lah! Wat do u tink?? I show u some ok?


This Pic which says " Be strong" is for Anthea, Melissa and Charmian! Stay Strong and nvr beaten down!

This Pics that says " Dun Leave Me Alone" is for Anthea and Melissa. We, as friends,will not abandon you unless u did something very mean and cruel.


Eh... This is for... All couples in the world :) (I have nothing much to say to my friends for this lah as later if I say them, they come and giv me panda eyes)


This pic which says "Let's fight unil the End" This is for all my friends! Dun giv up on wat u want to. Just a few more steps to the way of success!


Eh.... For everyone in the whole world! Find the one you love and tell them u love them.( Not only BG hor!)


Hahaha... My favourite pic which says "Friends Forever" Haix... After we got our results and chose our schs. It's time to say bye bye.... But remember each other ok?

Hey! Remember to Play Hard & Study Hard! Try to keep yr time balance well!



7:15 PM

~My Melancholy~




||The Loner||

A sad girl, Sandy. A very sad girl who has many friends.
I like to thank my friends for giving me the fun and laughter.
Although we are going to different school, but we can still contact each other right?

||Loves||

Anime,food of course, friends, movies, show, idols and many many more
||Splatter||

Sry... I dun want to put so others will not spam my chatbox


||My wishlist||||

A new Laptop
A PSP
A new MP4
A new Wii
A 12 month old golden retriever puppy
10 more Habbo Card ^o^
A new bookmark
(Melissa,Charmian,Anthea,Sabrina,Andrea and others of my friends to be happy and healthy
Change my handphone)
Make my grandma nvr go away from me
Have powers! Right hand is fire while the left hand is water! Watch Miley and Me,Hannah Montana, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince
Get a copy of OathBreaker and the rest of the Tsubasa eposide