~Melancholy Melody~
Monday, November 3, 2008

{ Lucky or Unlucky Day }

Hi! Today was a a lucky or very unlucky day. Let's start with the lucky.

Melissa and I went to Charmian's house to bake cookies. So we met up at the MRT station and i was queuing up for sweetalk. Then they asked me to lend them $$ later then return... Charmian ordered two milk tea, Melissa ordered a mango ice blended while i ordered a honeydew milk tea. ^o^ My favourite drink!
Then headed to NTUC to buy the items needed to bake cookies! We went to take the vanilla flavour and took the chocolate chips.

Then Charmian asked," Hey, does it come for China? And is it overdue. Later my mum kill me!"
I repiled," Don't worry lah.... It's from Malaysia... Overdue then on nxt year lah!"

Then went to the milk corner to take the butter. Charmian was so confused which to buy, the unsalted or the salted butter. I remmonded salted one and Melissa remmonded the unsalted one. Charmian got so angry so she called her mother...(this part not telling anything abt it) Took the salted butter and finding the brown sugar. Found it and suddenly, an auntie asked us how much was the rice she was holding on. then we were looking and looking but don't knw which one. So we apologised and went away. I told them I go and take my bicycle so we meet outside NTUC. I took my bicycle and went there. Then they asked me to bring it up to the overbridge. I was like shocked! How to do it? With the help of three crazy people carrying the bicycle, We finally cross the bridge and headed to Charmian' house. On the way, one of the plastic bag of the milktea almost snap until Charmian told me.

Charmian,"Sandy! The plastic bag!"
Me," Huh? Wat happen? A bird shit landed on yr head?"
Charmian," Yr head lah. The bag is going to snap!"

Then I realised. hahas. Stupid me. We reached and pepared the things. The works were very funny but no time to tell u. muhahaha... The first time we made, the cookies were burned, the second tym one was prefect mah. Then the last one because too confidence, also burned. Haix...
After the baking, I went to teach Melissa a new tune. We played it together while Charmian played it too fast.(We watched Camp Rock too) haha... Then we left Charmian's house and headed to the guard posted. As riding the bide up the slope, Melissa gave me a hard push and ACCIDENTLY fell down. Blood were oozing out from the left leg and was darning pain... Almost scream but didn't as some people taking afternoon naps... Melissa called Charmian for helped while I was complaining so i can forget the pain.... Charmian took abt 5mins to arrive for help! Soooo Long! After cleaning up the bloody wound, C helped me with the bicycle while Melissa had to accompancy me to the traffic light... Nw the wound still very pain

Just nw Charmian asked me how was i? I repiled," Never the 'better' in my whole life".

Ok. Nd to sign out nw. Niite and Swt dreams!


6:08 AM

~My Melancholy~




||The Loner||

A sad girl, Sandy. A very sad girl who has many friends.
I like to thank my friends for giving me the fun and laughter.
Although we are going to different school, but we can still contact each other right?

||Loves||

Anime,food of course, friends, movies, show, idols and many many more
||Splatter||

Sry... I dun want to put so others will not spam my chatbox


||My wishlist||||

A new Laptop
A PSP
A new MP4
A new Wii
A 12 month old golden retriever puppy
10 more Habbo Card ^o^
A new bookmark
(Melissa,Charmian,Anthea,Sabrina,Andrea and others of my friends to be happy and healthy
Change my handphone)
Make my grandma nvr go away from me
Have powers! Right hand is fire while the left hand is water! Watch Miley and Me,Hannah Montana, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince
Get a copy of OathBreaker and the rest of the Tsubasa eposide