~Melancholy Melody~
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

{ Results }

Hello!!!! I finally got my results today!!!! Quite disappointed lah as I thought I will get 200 points lol but sadly I got 198 only. Very sad but quite happy with the result bah...

When Yi Ting us each others results. We were like jumping around like crazy nuts lol.... Melissa, Charmian, Yi Ting, Tan Xin Yi and I were jumping and screaming like hell lol....

The whole class can't go to the wedding of Ms Chua because somebody didn't do well... Very unhappy when I heard the news :(

Abt 2hours later, My sis and I went out to so call 'celebrate' lol... Nw in the NLB. I bought a jigsaw puzzle. Planning after fixing it, I want to giv to somebody as A present maybe. Who knws right?


Message for the people who didn't do well for PSLE:
Hey... Try to stay calm and dun tink of stupid things like killing yrself hor!!!! Life is precious so treasure them. It's ok for nw as it is just a exam.
I used to fail my Maths since Pri 5 onwards. but because I studied hard so I got a B nw. Trust me... Nw take a book and start writing bah! 加油 bah! Nvr ever try to giv up yrself ok?


11:58 PM

~My Melancholy~




||The Loner||

A sad girl, Sandy. A very sad girl who has many friends.
I like to thank my friends for giving me the fun and laughter.
Although we are going to different school, but we can still contact each other right?

||Loves||

Anime,food of course, friends, movies, show, idols and many many more
||Splatter||

Sry... I dun want to put so others will not spam my chatbox


||My wishlist||||

A new Laptop
A PSP
A new MP4
A new Wii
A 12 month old golden retriever puppy
10 more Habbo Card ^o^
A new bookmark
(Melissa,Charmian,Anthea,Sabrina,Andrea and others of my friends to be happy and healthy
Change my handphone)
Make my grandma nvr go away from me
Have powers! Right hand is fire while the left hand is water! Watch Miley and Me,Hannah Montana, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince
Get a copy of OathBreaker and the rest of the Tsubasa eposide