HI! I have moved! I am going to tell u where are good food found! Eating is my favourite of course. I found a lot of place in Singapore whre super food are at!!!!
7:18 AM
~My Melancholy~
||The Loner||
A sad girl, Sandy. A very sad girl who has many friends.
I like to thank my friends for giving me the fun and laughter.
Although we are going to different school, but we can still contact each other right?
||Loves||
Anime,food of course, friends, movies, show, idols and many many more
||Splatter||
Sry... I dun want to put so others will not spam my chatbox
||My wishlist||||
A new Laptop A PSP
A new MP4
A new Wii
A 12 month old golden retriever puppy 10 more Habbo Card ^o^
A new bookmark
(Melissa,Charmian,Anthea,Sabrina,Andrea and others of my friends to be happy and healthy Change my handphone)
Make my grandma nvr go away from me
Have powers! Right hand is fire while the left hand is water!
Watch Miley and Me,Hannah Montana, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince Get a copy of OathBreaker and the rest of the Tsubasa eposide
||Hey!||
Why are you so far away from me? I wouldn't eat you up. I just hope you could just be with me on my side when i needed u. But... Where are u?