HIHIHIHHIHIHIHi! I AM BACK TO BLOGGING. MUHAHAHHA... JkJk.. very long nvr post leh.
Today second day of sch, we done the ice breaking. We played a lot of games( not really a lot lah, Only 3 -.-"') We go sabo my classmates until very nice. Lucky, i wasn't caughted losing. Loser nd to do the ..... CHICKEN DANCE!!!! I was like?! I must not lose. I dun want to do chicken Dance! Then there were 10 losers who nd to do the chicken dance. Got 3 girls nvr do the dance. So they do the catwalk. Then suddenly a senior came in and said,' Come on La! Be A Model! Walk Like A Cat! Then Post!'. I was like laughing like hell.... Then it was the recess leh... I ate the sushi and a bottle of pink dolphin. Then went to the hall for Tiger to talk lol! Make us listen like diao.. Then back to class. Do some things then go home...
12:30 AM
~My Melancholy~