Hey guys! An hour ago, my classmates and I were in the class party. We played water bombs, balloons, play party cans and true or dare. It was fun! One of them took the cake cream and put it on the birthday's babies. It was not really fun to me as it was dirty but I just laugh... We, about 6-8, were on the seasew playing true or dare. I gotten true. They asked me if I like Qun Jie. I replied" never for this life nor a million years after i reborn!" As we continued playing, a resident scolded us in chinese that the seasew were only for little kids to play, 8 people plus sit on the sesew. Wun it break?! Luckily i got off the seasew and let Naaziya to sit before the resident came. I quickly went to the shelter and picked up the litter we did. After that, I left Cynthia to Lot 1. She went home first then come to join me later at the library where I am now. When walking to Lot one, I regretted playing that badly. I didn't knw why i felt that but i really feel basd until now....
I Dun Know Why...
10:25 PM
~My Melancholy~