~Melancholy Melody~
Friday, August 7, 2009

{ Happy Birthday Singapore }

Happy Birthday my country Singapore!!! We had a celebration in school and I was like so hyper!!! So cool!!! The NPCC,NCC,Scouts,Girl Guides and The St.John was marching so neatly and darn cool. We went to the hall and was darn high. Janet dragged me up to the stage and dance and wave our hands high and sing. It was the best moments I ever had in my life. Thanks Janet,Joey,Hannah,Melissa and All of the people who make the celebration so successfully!!!! We were allowed to stay at the hall to continue to go nuts and high but we got too tired as we went high for like 1 hour+++? Crazy experince. Me and Janet was on the ' Let's drag some people up and high with us!!!!'
I dun knw why was Marzuq so emo today? Marzuq? U sure u ok? Janet, I am darn happy to see the crazy n nuts side of u. Although I dun want u to act like that in school every single day but try to cheer up the best u can.

To All My Readers, Whatever happen in the past, let it go and just treat it as a lesson u learnt. Why bother to think back and worry so much? Like some of my friends insulted me that I have weird legs, evil smile bababa.... I don't care? They might be jealous or something. So whatever those evil and bad people give you insults. U tell them this,"Excuse me,if i have weird legs, why must you bother about it? Those are my legs not yours". If you don't want to offend them, ignore them and don't think about it anymore. If they continue to disturb and insult, find your counsellor or teacher or tell a close friend of yours or you can email me if you need too.

Ok. Ending my post. I LOVE TODA!!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE ME HIGH AND THE BEST OF THE DAY IN MY LIFE!!!!


12:06 AM

~My Melancholy~




||The Loner||

A sad girl, Sandy. A very sad girl who has many friends.
I like to thank my friends for giving me the fun and laughter.
Although we are going to different school, but we can still contact each other right?

||Loves||

Anime,food of course, friends, movies, show, idols and many many more
||Splatter||

Sry... I dun want to put so others will not spam my chatbox


||My wishlist||||

A new Laptop
A PSP
A new MP4
A new Wii
A 12 month old golden retriever puppy
10 more Habbo Card ^o^
A new bookmark
(Melissa,Charmian,Anthea,Sabrina,Andrea and others of my friends to be happy and healthy
Change my handphone)
Make my grandma nvr go away from me
Have powers! Right hand is fire while the left hand is water! Watch Miley and Me,Hannah Montana, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince
Get a copy of OathBreaker and the rest of the Tsubasa eposide