~Melancholy Melody~
Monday, August 3, 2009

{ 日本語の私の物語 My Story In Japanese }

これらの数日、私は従って退屈させてある。 私は生まれ変わる殺し屋との愛にちょっとある。 それを助けることができない!

現在、私は私の教師の話をちょうど聞いて、下肢が不自由なノートを取っていた。 従って今日退屈する。 ここで実験室3で。 コンピュータを離れてへ行くこと。 それからホームにそれからblogging続ける行きなさい

Today, I was just listening to my teacher and taking lame notes. So Boring today. Now in lab three. Going to off the computer. Then go home then continue blogging.

私は生まれ変わる殺し屋を!愛する!! 余りにも悪い私を停止するにはできない

I love Hitman Reborn!!! Too bad can't stop me


1:27 AM

~My Melancholy~




||The Loner||

A sad girl, Sandy. A very sad girl who has many friends.
I like to thank my friends for giving me the fun and laughter.
Although we are going to different school, but we can still contact each other right?

||Loves||

Anime,food of course, friends, movies, show, idols and many many more
||Splatter||

Sry... I dun want to put so others will not spam my chatbox


||My wishlist||||

A new Laptop
A PSP
A new MP4
A new Wii
A 12 month old golden retriever puppy
10 more Habbo Card ^o^
A new bookmark
(Melissa,Charmian,Anthea,Sabrina,Andrea and others of my friends to be happy and healthy
Change my handphone)
Make my grandma nvr go away from me
Have powers! Right hand is fire while the left hand is water! Watch Miley and Me,Hannah Montana, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince
Get a copy of OathBreaker and the rest of the Tsubasa eposide