~Melancholy Melody~
Wednesday, August 12, 2009

{ Nice 'Japanese' }

今日は私のyogのための死回線だった。 私達は急ぐことのよう私達の後で追跡しているライオンがあり、最大そう非常に幸せのようおよび邪悪だったようにだった。 yogのローディングはそうshitty laのようだった! 私は完全に私のビデオをロ

Today was the dead line for my yog. We were like hurrying as if there was a lion chasing after us and Max was like so darn happy and evil. The yog loading was like so shitty la! I completely hate loading up my video

ああ! 皆。 それを訪問することをこのウェブサイトに行きなさい。 http://yog-bpghs.blogspot.com
Oh! Everyone. Please go to this web site to visit it. http://yog-bpghs.blogspot.com

これらの数日私は私の調査およびyogの計画と非常に忙しかった。 私はだれが事を最も悪くさせるか何でもフィルムに悪い力ので私達の最も貴重な最大起こること心配していた
These few days I was very busy with my studies and the yog planning. I was worried that anything bad might happen to the film because our dearest Max who make things worst

わかりました。 私は私のポストを終了している。 バイバイ!!!
Ok. I am ending my post. Bye bye!!!


2:10 AM

~My Melancholy~




||The Loner||

A sad girl, Sandy. A very sad girl who has many friends.
I like to thank my friends for giving me the fun and laughter.
Although we are going to different school, but we can still contact each other right?

||Loves||

Anime,food of course, friends, movies, show, idols and many many more
||Splatter||

Sry... I dun want to put so others will not spam my chatbox


||My wishlist||||

A new Laptop
A PSP
A new MP4
A new Wii
A 12 month old golden retriever puppy
10 more Habbo Card ^o^
A new bookmark
(Melissa,Charmian,Anthea,Sabrina,Andrea and others of my friends to be happy and healthy
Change my handphone)
Make my grandma nvr go away from me
Have powers! Right hand is fire while the left hand is water! Watch Miley and Me,Hannah Montana, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince
Get a copy of OathBreaker and the rest of the Tsubasa eposide