Mushi Mushi! I'm back again. Today so weird lol. Daddy bought something like a earphone but can chat de. Waste of money to my sister lol. Nw talking lots of craps. Craps are not to be spoken onl god sake.
Today woke up pretty late, ate lunch then my sis said dun wan to eat then dump 1/2 a plate of noodles and others onto my plate. Then i said, there go my 1 pe lesson of running and going nuts over tom chan pe lesson.
Nw i am laughing like hell man. Look at this

That my friend is my no-famous DM. Hahahahhahahahah. His face looks so funny. I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!! To be honest la, There was a group made in facebook that says: " I was once terrorized by tiger too. Although i join for the sake of fun, but i highly say that i didn't been terrorize by him before. Ok, nd to offline. That stupid hag scolding =.=
8:23 AM
~My Melancholy~