~Melancholy Melody~
Monday, April 5, 2010

{ My Birthday was A BAST! }

Special thanks to Tan Yit Yong And Tan Le Ting for the wonderfull birthday outing you guys have gave to me!!!!

Early in the morning, My family and I went to the thai temple to pray my grandfather. Kind of hot there cause early 10am i tink o.o? Then just nice crushed on my birthday leh! Argh! Had some nice pork for breakfast and almond tofu kind kind?
Then went to the thai, pray all kind of gods and ta-da~ When to the coffee shop and i kept drinking the aloe vera 2 cans!!!! Mummy and jie waited for the roti pata for 20 mins and realise that the sale ladies didn't cook for them? Wth....

After that, daddy drove me to Jurong East interchange and i went to the popular to shop shop while waiting for both of them who make me waited for 1h =.= Thanks a lot.... I went to buy The National Geo and saw the Pink Lemonene on asle for 20% off o.o! I didn't purchase cause it seems boring... I like adventure bk mah?

Then went to the mrt track and waitied for them. We boarded the train to bugis and went to iluma the first place. We were like playing in the arcade until crazy lol. There was a game which u nd to


11:12 PM

~My Melancholy~




||The Loner||

A sad girl, Sandy. A very sad girl who has many friends.
I like to thank my friends for giving me the fun and laughter.
Although we are going to different school, but we can still contact each other right?

||Loves||

Anime,food of course, friends, movies, show, idols and many many more
||Splatter||

Sry... I dun want to put so others will not spam my chatbox


||My wishlist||||

A new Laptop
A PSP
A new MP4
A new Wii
A 12 month old golden retriever puppy
10 more Habbo Card ^o^
A new bookmark
(Melissa,Charmian,Anthea,Sabrina,Andrea and others of my friends to be happy and healthy
Change my handphone)
Make my grandma nvr go away from me
Have powers! Right hand is fire while the left hand is water! Watch Miley and Me,Hannah Montana, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince
Get a copy of OathBreaker and the rest of the Tsubasa eposide