I wonder if my grandma is crazy or something like that?
My aunt told her that she everytym saw me online at facebook. Then she came back and talk and talk and talk about it. What is her problem la? Every teenagers who uses facebook will regularly use wah! Nagging and nagging.
She kept saying she is sick of her life and hope that it will end... Nag nag nag...
Her problem just push to my problem... If she don't like her life in this house, just go and get another house and live la~! Want to die wan to die... If u die, u are breaking the bloody law of Singapore. If u dun die and just break something, the laws will to put onto you and on my dad.
I just cleaned the shelf where i places my toys as it was damning dirty with dirts. Gosh... After i clean,i went to bath... What is her problem la! I clean also must scold me. Whatever la~! F***!
Today at 2.20am, The final for world cup
10:54 PM
~My Melancholy~